Nectar at Tu
You can now collect and spend Nectar points when you shop at Tu.Get started, sign in to your account
Before you get started, here's how Nectar works at Tu...
- You can now collect and spend your Nectar points in-store and online.
- You can collect and spend your Nectar points across all of the brands available on Tu.co.uk.
- You can collect 1 point per £1 you spend at Tu.
- 500 points are worth at least £2.50 when purchasing products through Tu.
- Keep your eyes peeled on the Nectar app for opportunities to collect bonus Nectar points.
- To spend or collect points online, you'll need to link your Nectar and Argos accounts (this will allow you to log on and shop at Tu).
- Shopping in-store? No worries, just have your Nectar card or app to hand at the till.
Collect and spend Nectar points at more places than you think
You can collect and spend Nectar points with Tu, Argos, Habitat, eBay, Esso, British Airways and Sainsbury's. Find out more at Nectar.com or on the Nectar app.
To collect and spend your Nectar points online, you'll need to link your accounts. Here's how:
1. Sign in to your Argos account - go to your 'Account', then select 'Ways to Pay'.
2. Add your Nectar details -you'll need your Nectar account password and card number.
3. To collect points, pay online, sit back, relax and check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
4. To spend your Nectar points, choose how many points to spend when you check out.
You'll need to have your Nectar card with you at a till.
1. Visit any Tu in Sainsbury's store.
2. Have your Nectar card to hand when you pay at the till.
4. Ensure a store colleague swipes your Nectar card. Then check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
5. To spend your Nectar points, choose how many points to spend at checkout.
Are there limits on how many Nectar points I can spend?
To keep things simple, the number of points you can use is the same, whether you shop online or in-store.
You can spend from 500 (worth at least £2.50) to a maximum of 100,000 (worth at least £500) Nectar points in one transaction. You'll need to spend your points in 500 point/£2.50 increments (unless your points cover the entire purchase price and the total falls below the maximum points threshold).
Don't have a Nectar account?
It's quick and easy to join. Head over to nectar and sign up.